Malaysia Crazy Inflatable Run
Running is definitely no longer a boring and stressful event! Crazy Inflatable Run: Malaysia will make “Running” a fun and exciting event that everyone could wish for!
For more than 50 years, the United States of America enjoys this fantastic event – Now it’s time for Malaysia to experience this Crazy, Fun and Exciting Obstacle run.
Individuals, Groups and Companies can participate in this event. With the total length of more than 4 km Participants can climb, jump and challenge our different 11 exciting obstacles. Aside from that we made sure that there is a huge inflatable barrier in every half km for a more exciting experience. This is a totally new and large- scale crazy activity that is open to all nationalities! Indeed a huge crazy, fun international event of the season!
Buy "UV protection tattoo Sleeves" free to participation Crazy Inflatable Run Malaysia 2016
Early bird A: RM88 = HKD166 (on or before 05-11-2016)
Early bird B: RM98 = HKD184 (on or before 20-11-2016)
Normal price: RM118 = HKD222.50 (on or before 20-12-2016)
Group price: RM78 = HKD146 x 6 to 20 Participants
Each transaction above eventbrite.com will charge a 2.5% on top
In the event that Early bird A has been sold out before November 5, 2016. The system will automatically starts selling Early bird B.
After the payment has been succesfully processed the product is non-refundable. The Crazy Inflatable Run is a free promotional event and it is not refundable thus, in some cases like rain, bad weather condition, body injury, Inflatable and machine malfunction the participants cannot make any claims with the organizers/company/bussiness damage and losses.
Participation date and time schedule
2017-01-08 (Sunday) VIP Only
Participants can help each other to complete the entire schedule and level.
Personal running: 8:00 am-5:00pm
Personal run: every 15 minutes a game, not more than 350 people per game
Parents run: every 15 minutes a game, each field cannot be more than 150 pairs of people
This is not a competitive activity. You can complete the journey in 45 minutes to 1 hour.
1. As the activities are divided into different time periods, and the starting time is different, participants should pay attention to the start time of the event.
2. Participants are required to register at the conference hall 45 minutes before the scheduled time.
3. On the day of the event, please bring a clear copy of the QR code.
Ways of registration:
Eventbrite will be responsible for the registration of eventbrite. Event participants will be required to fill in the application form with Eventbrite. Afterwards, you will need to pay by credit card or Paypal. After completing the registration process, you will receive a PDF file of eventbrite.com. Letter + barcode and QR code ticket are easily downloadable to your phone. You can either print it or show as a copy on your phone as proof of the day of the event.
On the day of the event, all contestants are required to collect their time according to their individual group, carry the activity personal barcode and QR code to register and collect activity cuffs.
Terms and Conditions:
Age requirement: Those who run the Crazy Obstacle Group must be 12 years of age or older. Children ages 6 to 11 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, aged 21 or above, if he / she participates in a parent-child relationship. All participants must be more than 120 cm high. The Organizer reserves the right to confirm the age and height of the participant before or during the event.
1. Enrolment can only be run on the crazy barrier registration website, the event will not sell “the same day tickets”. Enrolment is on a first-come, first-served basis. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any delay or loss of the response.
2. Participants cannot make changes to “time slot” when the organizer has confirmed and accepted the application.
3. The organizer reserves the right to contact the participant by phone, e-mail or other means to obtain the information necessary for the application in order to process the application.
4. The organizer has the right to use the registration information, before 12/31/2016 and send messages about activities.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to deny entry to or participation in activities IF the participants does not meet the requirements set out in the registration form on the day of the event.
Bonus prize system:
1. In the Crazy Obstacle Race in Malaysia, the organizers advocate that participant and their partners to complete the activities of the fun, so there is no reward or prizes distributed and given to the participants.
2. The purpose of the event is to encourage participants to enjoy the fun of sports, which is not a contested nature. And through large obstacles have a certain degree of difficulty; do not force to complete the level.
3. Participants can help each other to complete the whole process and level.
Cancellation of the Run:
1. Should the free event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer, the Organizer shall have no present or further responsibility and/or liability thereafter. Yet, the participation fees are not refundable.
2. In the free event of cancellation of the run due to bad weather, participation fees are non-refundable.
1. Parent-child packages apply only to a parent or guardian who is 21 years of age or older and a child aged 6 to 11 who enrol in a mad barrier.
2. In case of force majeure such as natural disasters or climate, the activities will be announced three days before the event. The organizer will notify the extension or refund of the event on the day when the activity is decided by the Bureau of Personnel Administration or the Central Meteorological Bureau.
1. As the activity is divided into different periods and the starting time is different, participants should pay attention to the start time of the event.
2. Participants are required to register at the conference hall 60 minutes before the scheduled time of the session and announce the collection time at the conference venue to prepare for the obstacle.
Baggage Storage Service
1. The organizer will provide baggage storage service for participants.
2. Participants can choose to use the baggage storage service and pay RM 10 for service charges with a deposit of RM 50 (RM60 in total) when check-in on the event date at the venue.
3. The deposit of RM 50 will be fully reimbursed to the participants only if the participants pick up their own backpacks within two hours after check-in. If the participants fail to pick up backpacks within two hours after check-in, the deposit will not be returned and they need to pay RM 50 per hour as penalty.
4. Only the official Runners’ Pack backpack distributed by the Organizer and the items inside can be temporarily stored.
5. In the event of the participants' belongings in storage being destroyed during the storage or pick-up, The Organizer undertakes no liabilities to any damage of properties. Participants have their responsibilities to take care of their own valuables. The Organizer undertakes no liabilities to any loss of properties.
Bad Weather Arrangement:
1. The organizer reserves the right to decide whether or not to proceed with the frantic run in the event of rain or rain before the event or during the event.
2. In case of typhoons or other force majeure events before the competition, the organizers shall have the right to decide whether to cancel or electing the competition in consideration of the safety of the participants. The participant shall not have any proposal.
3.In the event of any dispute concerning the definition of inclement weather, the Organizer shall have the final say.
Activity Details Changes:
The organizer reserves the right to change the date and time of the event and any running route due to road conditions or emergency conditions prior to the commencement of the activity or during the activity. Without prior notice.
Participants' physical condition:
Participants must ensure that their physical condition is appropriate for participation. Anyone who is pregnant or suffers from any chronic illness such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not be involved in obstructions. For safety reasons, the organizer reserves the right to prohibit persons known or suspected to be physically unsuitable for the event. It is not appropriate for participants to participate in any of the following situations if they are:
- Cold / flu;
- heart disease;
- Mental disorders;
- Back / neck / spine injury;
- Leg or arm had fractures;
- Recently underwent surgery;
- Recently sick
On-site emergency services:
Ambulance stands and License medical practitioner are located near large obstructions. If the participant feels unwell they can immediately contact the site staff for immediate assistance.
Organizer Insurance Description:
1. The Organizer insures "Public Accident Liability Insurance" (the details of which are based on the insurance contract of the insured company) for participating in the event. Public Accident Liability Insurance covers only all claims arising out of accidental injury, not to the illness caused by the disease. Underwriters, participants should carefully consider their own security, at their discretion to add personal accident insurance.
2. Public accident liability insurance is not a special matter
(1) Personal injury caused by disease.
(2) due to personal physical or because of their cardiovascular symptoms, such as shock, heart disease, diabetes, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, mountain sickness, epilepsy, dehydration.
(3) The condition caused by the disease itself will not be covered in the insurance, including unexplained chest discomfort (chest pain, chest tightness), unexplained dyspnea, family history of heart disease or the disease described in the preceding paragraph.
3. Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp or flammable material in obstacle course. The Organizer reserves the right to deny access to the venue and participate in obstacle-free running of any participant with sharp objects.
4. Participants shall not carry their belongings (EX: backpacks, carrying bags, etc.)
5. Participants are not allowed to smoke in the venue. The organizer reserves the right to deny the smoker's stay in the venue and advise him to leave the venue.
6. Participants are not allowed to use the phone's self-timer (self-portrait shot / self-timer artifact) while participating in the obstacle course. The organizer reserves the right to refuse any participant who uses the mobile phone's self-portrait frame during the obstacle course to continue to participate in the activity or to deny its entry.
7. Participants are not allowed to use the mobile phone during the participation in the obstacle course. The organizer reserves the right to refuse any participant who calls during the course of the obstacle to continue to participate in the event or to deny access.
8. Participants are not allowed to use the air racket at the venue. The organizer reserves the right to refuse the user to stay in the venue and advise him to leave the venue.
9. Frenzied Obstacle Run is a one-way run. Participants should not run or run in the opposite direction.
10. Upon completion of a large inflatable obstacle, the participant should leave the area immediately. Do not affect or hinder others during the activity. Do not stay in large obstruction facilities or runways for a long time to avoid danger. The organizers have the right to refuse to continue to participate in violators or re-enrol in Malaysia crazy to run.
11. All participants must keep the venue clean and get back all their belongings leave; the organizers have the right to refuse to continue to participate in violators or re-register to participate in Malaysia crazy obstacles to run.
Child Safety Guidelines:
Parents or guardians must take care of the safety of their children at the venue. If the child is injured by the parent or guardian negligence, the organizer does not bear any legal responsibility.
1. Participants are required to remove the spectacles and all their accessories during the event.
2. The organizers do not recommend participants to wear skirts to participate in obstacles to run.
3. The costume is mainly composed of light and sports clothing. There is no decoration on the costume which may cause the hole of the inflatable device (EX: rivet etc.). If there is any violator, the organizer has the right to request it to remove or refuse the entrant. .
4. Participants shall wear sports running shoes to participate in activities. High heels, soccer shoes, spikes, hiking shoes, or shoes are not allowed to be worn while participating in obstacle course. If there is a violator, the organizer may refuse to enter the contestant.
5. The organizer has the right to decide whether or not the costume is harmful to the inflatable device.
Site staff guidelines:
Participants must follow the guidelines issued by the organizers and field staff during the event. The organizers have the right to refuse to re-sign violators to participate in Malaysia crazy obstacles to run.
The system cannot respond to the message for individual reply, if you have any questions please E-mail to the activity box firstname.lastname@example.org or on the activities of fans page or contact: 0102258986 (activity line, service time: Monday to Friday 10: 00 ~ 19: 00)
Terms & Conditions Agreement:
1. The organizer reserves the right of final decision on any dispute concerning the terms and conditions.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to restrict or deny registration or participation.
3. Each applicant is familiar with and understands the rules of the event when submitting the application form and agrees to abide by and accept all terms and conditions, including all the details set out above and all details of the organizer's subsequent changes as circumstances dictate.