Making the Most of Your Relationships?
We all have them. Whether is it work, home, family, friends, parents, children or just out in the community, We ALL have Relationships!
Rev. up your Relationship Knowledge....Starting with you!
- Do you know everything in your relationship?
Some of the Benefits of attending....
- Learn about yourself and others
- Freindships, Love and Dating Knowledge
- Communication Strategies
- Creative Problem Solving
- Financial Literacy
- Resolving Conflict Effectively
- Having Fun in Your Relationship
- Partner Selection Strategies
- Healthy Life Skill Building
- Apply the tools in your work environment...
We look forward to seeing you at the Workshop!
The workshops are offered for Individual Singles, Couples and Expecting Single Moms and Dads in the Clermont, Hamilton and Butler County Areas are offered “FREE” to the community. The 4 day, 2 hour workshops
Each workshop builds both the relationships with families and also builds and assists in the work environment.
Please contact our office 859-757-0949 or 513-277-0449 for any questions
Register for the workshop TODAY!
** Space is limited to 30 per workshop....
**All information is confidential and will not be shared without consent or requirement within program guidelines.