Online Video is a HUGE phenomenon. But it's not all cute puppies and funny babies. Video is an untapped channel of content marketing that is perfect for reaching clients. Here's why professional services businesses should focus their efforts on video marketing:
- Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic
- 65% of video viewers watch more than 3/4 of a video
- 78% of people watch videos online every week
- 55% of people watch videos online every day
Experts believe that video will take up 57% of consumer internet traffic this year, the equivalent of almost 4X as much as web browsing and email... by 2017 this will have risen to 69%... by 2018 this will have risen to 79%!
Add these numbers to these current social selling stats:
- 57% of the buying journey is done before a sales rep is involved
- 75% of B2B Buyers now use social media to research vendors
- 90% of decision makers say they never respond to cold outreach
- 74% of buyers choose the sales rep that was FIRST to add value and insight
Knowledge is Power. Content is King. Start leveraging video to lead the buying process by becoming trusted experts through Social Selling.
Subject-Matter-Experts Parchelle Hotten, Fresh Level Pros & Bobbie Foedisch, All About Leverage, are coming together to show you actual data in how video has impacted their own networks and pipelines. At this event, you will learn how investing just one day in building your video content can provide you with enough video for months. Just 4 days per year can provide you with enough video for your entire year.
What you will learn:
- What type of content you should generate
- When to post content
- Where to post content
- How to create inbound leads
- How to leverage outbound selling with your inbound leads
All participants will be entered to win a video blog, which will be recorded on the spot!
Parchelle Hotten Bobbie Foedisch