Actions and Detail Panel
Making Sense of Sexual exploitation
Sat, April 29, 2017, 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM BST
so many people can be easily confused in defining child sexual exploitation. but the complexity is trying to make sense of it.
This brief snap shot session will provide you with tremendous insight in the following:
- What is child sexual exploitation
- the diference between child sexual abuse and child sexual exploitation
- why we know about why it happens
- understanding the inner journey
- listen to the voices of children/ young people
- the long term impacts on children, young people and their family
You will have the opportunity to ask question. The talk is open to all. The aim is to build awareness, the more people I talk too the more aware we become.