Making Positive Changes Symposium and Community Resource Fair - San Antonio
Saturday, May 25, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM (PDT)
San Antonio, TX
Topics will include:
- An Incredible Journey
- How Sexuality Shapes Youth with Disabilities
- One Step Forward Towards Transition Planning
- College Supports and Program Options
- Nutritional Supplementation, Metabolic Deficiencies and Special Diets
- How to Help your Special Needs Child be More Successful at School
Questions? Please contact Lucy Ortega, 210-427-0828, firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Sponsored by Partners Resource Network - TEAM Project
The TEAM Project is one of three federally funded Parent Training and Information Centers (PTI) serving Texas parents of children and youth with disabilities ages 0-26.
Our mission is to empower parents of children and youth with disabilities in their roles as parents, decision makers, and advocates for their children. Our goal is to promote partnerships throughout the state among parents and professionals, parent organizations, school districts, and service agencies.