This workshop will make intentional connections to prior strategies and models for building computational fluency and apply to the world of fractions. In addition, we will provide unique and engaging ways to close gaps in conceptual understanding of NUMBER(S) as the numbers get progressively more complex.
There is no cost to attend this training; lunch will be on your own. PLEASE be sure to attend if you register! Space is limited. This training is for ABRI schools only.
For the visiting meeting participants
- Limited visitor parking is available at the 300 Building, located on the far west side of the building.
- Carpooling is encouraged when possible to allow for the most efficient parking accommodations.
- All visitors should enter through the main entrance located at the center of the building.
- A KDE registration table is located in the common lobby, inside the main entrance. Each visitor should sign in and receive a dated, visitor pass sticker. This sticker must be worn at all times while in the 300 Building.
- Once registered, visitors will be escorted to the event room by a KDE employee.
- Visitors should keep their dated, visitor pass sticker on their person if they leave the building and want to re-enter. Removing the sticker deactivates it, and the visitor would then be required to re-sign in at the security desk.
- Room may be chilly; dress in layers.