Making Change Happen November 29 - December 2, 2016
4-Day Kantor Baseline Instrument Certification Workshop / November 29 - December 2, 2016 / Boston, MA
Tuesday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm
Making Change Happen is a unique program that eqiups leaders, coaches, and organization development professionals to get beneath the surface of deeply engrained interpersonal behaviors and certifies them to use the Kantor Baseline Instrument with their organization and clients.
Pioneered by family systems psychologist, Dr. David Kantor, the theory of 'Structural Dynamics' deconstructs the hidden dynamics of group interaction. The course teaches participants how to understand and intervene on observable behaviors in the room – creating an opportunity to recognize and change unproductive patterns of communication.
Structural Dynamics is complementary to all other change models. The approach frees up organizations to fully realize their investment in change initiatives, which are often, despite impeccable planning, undermined by dysfunctional interpersonal behaviors.
Dr. Kantor's theory has been developed and tested in clincial and organizational contexts over a 45-year period and used across the world. Organizations employing Structural Dynamics have seen extraordinary results with teams experiencing greatly improved working relationships, enhanced quality of conversations and more effective decision-making.
The program 'Making Change Happen' is jointly certfied by Dialogix and The Kantor Institute and is open to those already using the concepts as well as those being introduced to them for the first time.
By participating in this program you will:
- Take the Kantor Baseline Instrument (BI) which will provide an insight into your own behaviors in interpersonal situations
- Have a one-hour coaching session prior to the workshop to debrief your Baseline Instrument with one of the instructors
- Learn how to address fundamental dilemmas of leadership and change stuck patterns of behavior within teams and whole organizations
- Guide groups successfully through conflict using Kantor's 4 Player Model and dialogue practices learned in the workshop.
If you choose to add the certification package, you will:
- Get 7 Baseline Instruments and one Team Report to use with colleagues and clients (a value of $1,260)
- Receive 6 months of individual coaching to support you in becoming a certified provider of the Kantor BI.
This course is accredited by the International Coaching Federation and accounts for 24.5 CCE credits.