TeamCatapult, in partnership with Dialogix, are pleased to offer Making Change Happen in Agile Teams.
Making Change Happen is a foundation level course in using Structural Dynamics and dialogue practices to create transformational change. It offers a unique opportunity for those who are committed to changing their organizations; calling for people to think and act in fundamentally new ways.
This is a 5-day residential program that equips agile leaders to recognize and be able to change deeply ingrained individual and organizational behaviors that no longer serve the team or organization.
Following the residential, participants will begin a six month certification program to apply the learning at both an individual and team level. At the end of the certification program you will be certified to use the Kantor Baseline Behavioral Profile.
By participating in this program you will:
- Learn how to address fundamental dilemmas of leadership and change stuck patterns of behavior within teams and whole organizations
- Take the Kantor Baseline Behavioral Profile which will provide an insight into your own behaviors
- Learn how to work with the Kantor Baseline Behavioral Profiles and use Structural Dynamics concepts with individuals, teams and whole systems to change the nature of the discourse and enable improved outcomes and greater efficiencies
- Guide groups successfully through dialogue processes using Kantor’s models
- Become familiar with ‘reading the room’ through the use of coding using the Kantor Action Modes
The Program Fee includes:
- Training fee
- 6 month Certification fee
- 6 individual coaching sessions; 1 session to be used prior to the start of the program
- 7 baseline instruments and 1 team report; for use during your certification
- Lodging and Food from Sunday dinner to Friday lunch.
Lodging choices include - Single Private Room with Private Bath:
Shared Room with Shared Bath:
A Female Shared Bunk Room with Shared Bath
A Male Shared Bunk Room with Shared Bath
(Both are similar in style and layout)
What is the Refund Policy?
We understand that schedules change. You may transfer your registration to a colleague or friend up to 2 weeks before the start of class, free of charge. (This will allow for sufficient time to complete the Kantor profile and conduct the debrief session with the trainer that occurs before the class begins.)
Cancellation and Transfers
You may cancel your registration or request a transfer to a different course up until 30 calendar days before the class start date to receive a full refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request in writing. For transfers, your paid tuition will be available for one year to be used as a credit towards another course.
- If a cancellation request is made less than 30 calendar days prior to the class start date, no refunds will be issued.
- Transfers are not allowed less than 30 days before the class start date.
- Failure to attend the course without notification will result in forfeiture of the full course price.
If TeamCatapult is forced to cancel a course for any reason, a full refund of all registration fees will be given.
Save This Event
When & Where
At TeamCatapult, we are passionate about helping leaders be more effective, collaborative, and adaptive as they grow their teams, lead change and achieve their desired results. Our services are targeted to senior and executive leaders at the individual, team and organizational system levels.
Check out our other course offerings here.