Actions and Detail Panel
Making a Relief Clay Portrait with Paul Stumkat - Full day - Sat 13 May 201...
Sat. 13 May 2017, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm AEST
Making a Relief Clay Portrait with Paul Stumkat
FULL DAY SATURDAY WORKSHOP + MATERIALS + FREE ENTRY
Using ancient sculpture techniques this workshop will give you the skills needed create your own sculpture using a half block of clay.
This ticket is only valid for the person shown on the ticket for the full day workshop on Saturday May 2017 from 9.00am to 3.30pm booked online at $100 including tuition ($80), all material costs ($20) and free entry to the Festival on Sunday May 14th.
NOTE: Paul also has a full day "Limestone Sculpture workshop" available for Sunday. YOU CANNOT BOOK THIS HERE - GO BACK to the website to book this.
NOTE: This ticket DOES NOT permit entry to the Festival for anyone else. GO BACK to the website to book entry tickets to the Festival for anyone coming with you to the Festival.
NOTE: BRING CASH - there are NO ATMs, NO EFTPOS, NO Paywave/Tap and NO MOBILE coverage available at the Festival (remote location) - Last ATMS are in Beaudesert.
- If you need to cancel your booking please contact the organiser email@example.com.
- Full or partial refunds (less the cost to the organiser of online booking) are at the discretion of the organiser.
- A full refund will be given for workshop bookings cancelled upto 2 weeks before the event.
- Request for a refund for cancellation of a booking for an undersubscribed workshop less than 2 weeks before the event will normally be declined.
- We will be operating a waitlist for any oversubscribed workshops.
- If you cancel your booking for an oversubscribed workshop and request a refund we will attempt to fill the workshop and if successful will provide a full or partial refund.