Actions and Detail Panel
Makeup 101-THE TENTH
Sun, March 26, 2017, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
- BREAK FREE from that same makeup outdated makeup routine!
- CONFIDENTLY APPLY the makeup that stares back at you from inside your makeup kit!
- CREATE NIGHT TIME DRAMA for a night out!
- CREATE A NEW FRESH SPRING LOOK
- CREATE A NATURAL MAKEUP LOOKthat makes you feel beautiful and confident!
- NEVER APPLIED MAKEUP BEFORE AND YOU WANT TO LEARN? Learn how to do it RIGHT! from the Beginning!
What will JOY SAADIQ teach in this class?
The absolute essentials for your daily makeup applications
What you should keep, throw away, and add to your makeup bag
How to use the products you already have
How to care for your cosmetic brushes
Find out the type of foundation you should be using
How to test for your true foundation match
Correctly conceal discoloration and blemishes
How to shape your eyebrows with makeup
How to take you eyes and lips from sophisticated days to seductive nights
How to make your lipstick last longer without feathering
Open to 16 years old and up!
Bring your friend, daughter or mother to this day full of fun!
CHECK IN @ 4pm
Refreshments Served 4pm-5pm