Actions and Detail Panel
MakerBot Sales Training: Midwest
Fri, April 7, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Please join us for our next MakerBot Sales Training: Midwest.
The Sales Training will feature:
- Exciting product roadmap updates
- Hands on time with MakerBot 3D Printers, Software, & Filament
- Review of newly created customer resources & sales tools, and how to best use them in customer visits
- Discussion of newly created tools designed to increase partner sales revenue
- Discussion of newly created resources for educators and professionals
If you're looking to gain more familiarity with the MakerBot Experience and hone your pitch on new hardware, software, and tools - this is an amazing opportunity to do so.
The MakerBot Sales Training will be held at MHub Chicago, a brand new innovation center and coworking space created to help lower the barrier from inventor to entrepreneur and make the product development cycle as seamless and efficient as possible for those new to and experienced with product development.
The 63,000 square foot facility contains 10 fabrication labs including electronics, plastic fabrication, metals, textiles, and rapid prototyping, as well as a microfactory for small production runs. The building recently housed Motorola Mobility's prototyping center, but the manufacturing connections in the facility run even deeper. Originally the home to the Milwaukee Iron and Metal company, the building and the area in general have played a big role in Chicago's manufacturing industry.