Take a look at your brand. When customers see it, what comes to their mind? Does your brand really convey what you think, or hope, it does? Does it really stand out in a sea of messages and images? If you are not 100% sure about what your brand is saying, make plans to attend the most informative, electrifying and engaging branding seminars you will ever come across.
At the Make Them Buy seminar, you will receive powerful information on how to brand your way to high profits. This energetic seminar will give you vital information that will equip you to effectively leverage your brand for long-term success. You will leave this seminar with:
• Strategies for subconscious branding (how to get into the mind of your audience)
• How brand originality leads to brand value
• Clues to using the five senses can lead to big returns
• Tips on how colors and shapes make the world “go buy”
• Skills to leverage the power of positioning
• Pointers on how perception plays more than reality in purchasing
• Brand Performance: The secret weapon to large profits
• Understanding what clients buy and how to sell it to them
• Tools to integrate social media and web tools into your online strategy
• Hints on what your brand is really saying about you in the popular Live Brand Audit!
When you leave this seminar, you will be prepared and motivated to elevate your business
to the next level!
Meet the best branding architects in the nation, Sherrod Shackelford and LaVon Lewis, Co-Founders of the award-winning firm, PDG Branding & Marketing (PDG). Black Enterprise magazine named PDG one of the most sought after branding firms in the nation. PDG has worked with AT&T, The Home Depot, Chevrolet, Coca-Cola, Panasonic, Wal-Mart and Hershey’s as well as hundreds of businesses across the country. The two have also been featured on BlackEnterprise.com, the Tom Joyner Morning Show, BusinessWeek, ABC and NBC.