Make it Better Presents Re:Work 2015
A Seminar For Women Returning to Work and Women Looking to Reinvent Themselves Professionally
If you’ve taken a career break and are reconsidering returning to the workplace or moving to a new industry, join us for a comprehensive one day seminar full of tips, tools and practical advice to get you started…… and successfully on your way.
Re:Work, Make It Better’s 7th annual return to work conference consists of a day of intensive networking and seminars designed to give our attendees the strategies, confidence and tools needed to quickly return to the workforce after a 5-10 year gap. Practical, actionable strategies will be presented by our experts to equip guests to feel empowered to start the return to work process.
Your day will include:
- "Getting Hired: The Insider Advantage to Building your Personal Network”, Sheila Nielsen, Author, Job Quest: How to become the Insider who gets Hired
- "LinkedIn: Come Alive on LinkedIn", Theresa Sullivan, LinkedIn Expert, Founder Wayfinder Advisors
- "The Secret Recipe of a Winning Resume", Aileen Baxter, Professional Career and Transition Coach
- "Must know-Twitter for a Powerful Job Search", Gieriet Bowen Co-Founder, Up n Running
- LUNCH : Guest Keynote Speaker, Kathy Roeser, Managing Director, Wealth Advisor at Morgan Stanley
- HR Interview Role Play: “An engaging role play to highlight effective interview preparation to land your first choice Job", Katy Hansell, Founder, katyhansell.com and Lindsay Bray Landsberg, Principal, Boyden Global Executive Search
Parking and Lunch will be provided
Afterwards all guests are welcome to enjoy the Chicago Botanic Garden
Please join us!
Have questions about Make it Better Presents Re:Work 2015 - Chicago Botanic Gardens - A Seminar For Women Returning to Work and Women Looking to Reinvent Themselves Professionally.? Contact Make It Better