San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Make in LA Launch Party!
Schedule (NOTE – the 3:30pm-4:30pm ribbon cutting has been moved to 7:30pm-8:00pm):
- 5:00pm Doors open
- 5:30pm-8:00pm Expo
- 7:30pm-7:45pm Remarks & ribbon cutting
- 7:45pm-8:00pm Intro to Make in LA Class 1
- 9:00pm Doors close
Before and after the short program 7:30pm-8:00pm, please enjoy our expo, food, DJ music and great networking!
Our expo area supports the entrepreneurship ecosystem in LA. We’re highlighting resources and service providers – check them out!
- Hexlab Makerspace - Makerspace in the SFV
- RAD Design - Indsutrial design
- Vytmn - Growth hacking/marketing
- Indiegogo - Crowdfunding
- Sabio.la - Tech/coding bootcamp
- Wenceslao Quiroz - Muralist
- LACI - Clean tech incubator
- The Blak Box Group - Crowdfunding marketing agency, incubator, accelerator and prototyping lab
- Acrobotic - STEM/DIY/Maker Startup
- NEO Tech - Contract manufacturing
- RKS - Industrial design
- Ctrl.la – Accelerator
- Alas Media - Visual Marketing
We’ll be serving San Fernando Brewing Company beer (Wolfskill IPA and Stoney Point Stout), wine, and non-alcoholic drinks.
We’ll also be serving hot and cold finger foods and will send you off with a cupcake from @thepastryqueen.
- Santa Monica: Depart Santa Monica Civic Center at 3pm and ~5pm, Depart Make in LA at 7pm and ~9pm
- Los Angeles: Depart Reef at 3pm and ~5pm, Depart Make in LA at 7pm and ~9pm
When & Where
The Make in LA Family
Make in LA is your gateway to the hardware renaissance.
Make in LA de-risks startups by focusing on the team, the technology, the market, and the manufacturing with our in-house experts as well as our global network. Perks include office space, prototype lab, production facilities, mentoring, and investments up to $150,000 in the first 4 months. We are uniting Los Angeles's amazing resources and creating the epicenter of hardware startups at the new ToolBox LA space.