What Is Crucial Conversations® Training?
Identify your behavioral patterns, learn how to listen and, resolve conflict to create mutually beneficial outcomes -both professionally & personally!
Crucial Conversations is a 2-day course that teaches skills for creating alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics. By learning how to speak and be heard (and encouraging others to do the same), you’ll surface the best ideas, make the highest-quality decisions, and then act on your decisions with commitment.
- Foster teamwork and better decision making
- Resolve individual and group conflicts
- Successfully prepare for a conversation that you've been avoiding or one that really needs to happen
- Manage your conflict & decision making style after taking the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument Inventory®
- Incorporate your personality profile when working with others by using the DiSC® Personality Profile