Why stick with store-bought home prints? Your space deserves a decorative touch that’s totally you! Try embroidering your own art statement (we promise it’s not scary). In our beginner-friendly class we’ll give you a rundown on the basics of this classic craft.
In under two hours, you’ll learn:
- how to prep your embroidery hoop for DIY magic
- how to create and transfer your design onto fabric
- the basics of selecting the perfect thread
- how to start and end your embroidery project
- how to create essential embroidery stitches, such as the running stitch, backstitch, split stitch and more.
No tools? No problem! We’ve got everything you need right here, including a colorful selection of threads and supplies from DMC.
BYOB! Crafting is made better with a good drink in hand.