Make and Take Rain Barrel Workshop
Friends of the North Fork of the Shenandoah River
Peter Muhlenberg Middle School -- Future Farmers of America (FFA)
are having a
Make and Take
Rain Barrel Workshop
Save money and water! Help keep the river clean!
Saturday, March 18, 2017; 10:00 am
Peter Muhlenburg Middle School, Woodstock, VA
$45.00 per barrel. (Limit 2 per household)
To learn more about helping the river visit Friends of the North Fork
Includes all materials. Tools for use at workshop only. Space is limited.
- Think about where you will place your rain barrel near a downspout. This will help you decide where to put a faucet on the barrel.
- Be ready to take your barrel home! They are large, but may fit in a backseat.
- You will need to be able to drill one hole in your downspout when you get home. Everything else can be done at the workshop.
- No experience is necessary. This is an easy do-it-yourself project. We’ll help!
- Price includes a recycled plastic barrel and simple conversion kit.
- Ages 6 and up may attend. Under 18 need a parent or guardian present.
Questions? Contact Friends of the North Fork. Call 540-459-8550 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to Peter Muhlenburg Middle School FFA for sponsoring this workshop.