MAJGEN WARREN JOHNSON MEMORIAL FUND RAISER GOLF TOURNAMENT
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
18 holes of Championship Golf, Awards for 1st. 2nd. 3rd. Place, Closest to the Pin & Longest Drive, Putting Contest, $5.00 “Mulligan’s ” for sale, Refreshment Cart , Raffle tickets for great prizes $5.00 ea. or 6 for $20.00, Auction
Entry Fee: $100.00 per player includes cart and lunch
Platinum Sponsors $1,000. (two teams, name on any three holes, name on sponsor board,8 free drink tickets
Gold Sponsorship $500. (one team plus name on any two holes of choice, name on sponsor board & 4 free drink tickets)
Silver Sponsorship $250. You or your company name on our sponsor’s board plus you or your company name on a sign at any one hole of your choice.
Bronze Sponsor: $ 125.00 You or your company name on our sponsor’s board
Marine Sponsor: $100.00 per player- Can’t make the tournament? Sponsor a Marine to play in your place
When & Where
MARINE CORPS LEAGUE-GREATER ATLANTA DETACHMENT #647
The Marine Corps League perpetuates the traditions and spirits of ALL Marines and Navy FMF Corpsmen who proudly wear or have worn the eagle, globe, and anchor of the Corps.
It takes great pride in crediting its founding in 1923 to World War I hero, then Major General Commandant John A. LeJeune. It takes equal pride in its Federal Charter, approved by an Act of the Seventy-Fifth Congress of the United States of America and signed and approved by President Franklin D. Roosevelt on August 4, 1937. The League is the only Federally Chartered Marine Corps-related veterans organization in the country. Since its earliest days, the Marine Corps League has enjoyed the support and encouragement of the active duty and Reserve establishments of the U. S
The Marine Corps League sponsors many programs that benefit:
- Our Veteran Marines and families,
- Our serving Marines and families, and
- The youth of our communities.
Programs we are involved in are:
- Toys for Tots,
- Support of VA benefits and our veterans entitled to receive them,
- Recognition of significant dates in Marine Corps history,
- Care packages to deployed Marines,
- Visiting shut-in Marines,
- Support of Boy Scouts and JROTC units,
- Americanism programs,
Flag etiquette presentations,
- Fallen Marine Program,
- Programs to keep members abreast of current Marine Corps equipment, tactics, and policies,
- Young Marines Program,
- State and National Conventions and Programs,
- Many other location-specific programs.