What is MaineFocus?
The MaineFocus: Solutions for Maine’s Economy seminar brings together business, government, and civil-sector leaders to tackle issues such as career development, long-term economic outlook, and best HR practices for Maine.
When and where is MaineFocus?
Held at Hannaford Hall on the University of Southern Maine campus, the MaineFocus seminar looks at the future of Maine’s workforce in 2014 and beyond, and tackles issues such as career development, long-term economic outlook, and best HR practices.
October 30th, 2013 at Hannaford Hall in the Abromson Center, University of Southern Maine.
- Registration and breakfast begins at 7:30AM
- Conference begins at 8:30AM
- Conference ends at 12:00PM
Should I attend this event?
For those concerned about their future in Maine and Maine’s future in the world’s economy this is an incredible opportunity to be part of the discussion and solution.
- Business owners, CEOs and company presidents
- Top managers and decision makers
- Professionals and business executives
- Students interested in better understanding the tools they will need to be successful after graduation
- John Baldacci - Senior Advisor for Economic Development and Government Relations, Pierce Atwood LLP
- Charles Colgan - Associate Director, USM Center for Business and Economic Research
- Don Gooding - Executive Director, Maine Center for Entrepreneurial Development
- Jess Know - Founder, Olympico Strategies
- Luke Livingston - Founder and CEO, Baxter Brewing Company
- Eric Agren - Owner, Fule and Marche restaurants
- Whit Richardson - Business Reporter, Bangor Daily News
- Anthony Ronzio - Director of News and New Media, Bangor Daily News
- Matt Stone - Opinion Page Editor, Bangor Daily News
- Zeynep Turk - Senior Trade Specialist and Director of Development, Maine International Trade Center
Have questions about MaineFocus - Solutions for Maine's Economy?
Contact BDN Events - Bangor Daily News