Actions and Detail Panel
Magical Monotypes with Sandra Pearce - Half day - AM or PM Sun 14 May 2017
Sun. 14 May 2017, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm AEST
Magical Monotypes With Sandra Pearce
HALF DAY WORKSHOP + MATERIALS + FREE ENTRY
Monotypes are a spontaneous and creative form of printmaking using plants, stencils, netting, string lace and other found materials to create one-of-a-kind and often unexpected images. No previous art or printmaking experience required.
This ticket is only valid for the person shown on the ticket for the half day workshop on Sunday 14 May 2017 booked online at $50 including tuition ($45), all material costs ($5) and free entry to the Festival.
NOTE: Many other half and full day workshops are also available for Saturday or Sunday. YOU CANNOT BOOK THESE HERE - GO BACK to the website to book these.
NOTE: This ticket DOES NOT permit entry to the Festival for anyone else. GO BACK to the website to book entry tickets to the Festival for anyone coming with you to the Festival.
NOTE: BRING CASH - there are NO ATMs, NO EFTPOS, NO Paywave/Tap and NO MOBILE coverage available at the Festival (remote location) - Last ATMS are in Beaudesert.
- If you need to cancel your booking please contact the organiser email@example.com.
- Full or partial refunds (less the cost to the organiser of online booking) are at the discretion of the organiser.
- A full refund will be given for workshop bookings cancelled upto 2 weeks before the event.
- Request for a refund for cancellation of a booking for an undersubscribed workshop less than 2 weeks before the event will normally be declined.
- We will be operating a waitlist for any oversubscribed workshops.
- If you cancel your booking for an oversubscribed workshop and request a refund we will attempt to fill the workshop and if successful will provide a full or partial refund.