Join Miramar on a Magic Carpet Ride to the mysterious and colorful Orient with nationally-known belly dancing artists including Annette Federico, Troupe Asherah, Angela Petry and her Bellysima Bellas, Troupe Tribelle, and the Palace Pearls.
This show celebrates the music and dance of the Middle East and promises voluminous veils, shining swords, gorgeous costumes, inspiring dances, and much more! Featuring:
- Miramar from the Winchester, VA area will be performing several of her specialties including, Circular Veil, Double Sword, and Golden Wings.
- Fresno, California-based Annette Federico’s specialty is Vintage American Cabaret dance where she displays her virtuosity on playing zills or finger cymbals, shows her expertise with Valley Veil, executes amazing back-bends and manipulates belly beads, plus lots of surprises with her skillful, often comedic performance.
- Troupe Asherah is a favorite and is known for their precision and fun choreography.
- Angela Petry and her Bellysima Bellas from Berkeley Springs, Troupe Tribelle, and the Palace Pearls will also be performing!
- Enjoy watching some documentaries on Belly Dancing and some fun surprises!
Be sure to check out the Middle Eastern specials at The Berryville Grille beginning at 5:00 PM before the show! They are located about 1 block down the street at 9 East Main Street, Berryville, Va 22611. P: (540) 955-4317
Doors open at 6:00 PM and show starts at 7:00 PM
Ticket Prices & Info:
$30 Limited Premium Seating (18 available) at tables in advance until 3:00 PM on the day of event
$20 Theater Seating in advance until 3:00 PM on the day of event
$25 at the door
Children: 12 years and below are free when accompanied by an adult
Tickets may be purchased in advance either online or by calling the Barns of Rose Hill Box Office at 540-955-2004 (Noon to 3:00 – Tuesday through Saturday). If you call when our Box Office is closed, please leave a message and we'll return your call within 24 business hours.
Where are you located?
We are located in downtown Berryville, Virginia between the Rose Hill Park and the Berryville-Clarke County Government Center / Clarke County Library.
View Map & Directions »
Where do I park & is it free?
Free parking is available next door at the Berryville-Clarke County Government Center / Clarke County Library / Barns of Rose Hill parking lot.
View Map & Directions For Details »
Do I need to print out a copy of my tickets?
Help us save trees! If you purchase your tickets via Eventbrite, then there's no need to print out paper tickets when you attend the event. Just bring a valid ID and we'll check you in at the door via our Eventbrite attendee list.