THANK YOU SPONSORS:
Startup Weekend @Madrona is going to be a special edition event. We're going to follow our "No Talk. All Action." motto more than ever because we are recruiting Seattle's finest to be at this event.
Space is limited to 60 people. Tickets are being released by word of mouth only starting with all of the Startup Weekend veterans and community rock stars.
Get ready for:
- NO speakers. NO mentors. Those that would normally be invited to speak/mentor will be rolling up their sleeves and jumping into the trenches for the weekend!
- Awesome 1:1 networking & learning all weekend... WAY more than a happy hour or normal conference.
- Some seriously good ideas... This means YOU need to bring your A-game!
- Amazing teams - we're shooting for at least 60% "makers" and the other 40% to be super experienced startup junkies.
Remember, it's a word of mouth and invite event, so tell only those who you'd like to hang out with for a weekend. :)
For all event details, visit madrona.startupweekend.org
Refund Policy: Ticket sales are final, no refunds. We're sorry for any inconvenience our policy may cause, but granting refunds makes planning (ex: ordering food) and budgeting our events a nightmare. Given our no refund policy, please plan accordingly before purchasing tickets to Startup Weekend events.
About Startup Weekend: Startup Weekends are 54-hour events designed to provide superior experiential education for technical and non-technical entrepreneurs. Beginning with Friday night pitches and continuing through brainstorming, business plan development, and basic prototype creation, Startup Weekends culminate in Sunday night demos and presentations. Participants create working startups during the event and are able to collaborate with like-minded individuals outside of their daily networks. All teams hear talks by industry leaders and receive valuable feedback from local entrepreneurials. The weekend is centered around action, innovation, and education. Whether you are looking for feedback on a idea, a co-founder, specific skill sets, or a team to help you execute, Startup Weekends are the perfect environment in which to test your idea and take the first steps towards launching your own startup.
When & Where
Techstars Startup Programs
Techstars is a global ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to bring new technologies to market wherever they choose to live. With dozens of mentorship-driven accelerator programs and thousands of community programs worldwide, Techstars exists to support the world’s most promising entrepreneurs throughout their lifelong journey, from inspiration to IPO. Techstars provides access to tens of thousands of community leaders, founders, mentors, investors, and corporate partners, allowing entrepreneurs to accelerate the pace of innovation and do more faster. Techstars supports every stage of the entrepreneurial journey – from early stage grassroots community development to more formal opportunities that provide education, experience, acceleration, funding, and beyond. Techstars Startup Programs include Startup Weekend, Startup Digest, and Startup Week.