If you’re just following trends, then your Marketing is already behind. MIT Parley gathers the world’s leading innovators for a debate that will set the terms of a truce between the fast-paced growth of technology and the digital experiences of brands trying to keep up. October 2016 in Madrid.
Build New Partnerships. Learn New Strategies.
Join other professionals for two days of knowledge, networking, and fun. Inspiring keynotes from top global brands will set the tone for debates about the business struggles that pain us all. Together, we will innovate!
Last year speakers - Video
● Kenny Jacobs - Chief Marketing Officer Ryanair, UK
● Jan Rezab - Founder & Executive Chairman @Socialbakers
● Paul Mikhailo - Director of EMEA @Forbes
● Paola Bonomo - Global Marketing @Facebook, IT
● Jaime Pelegrí - Head of Business Spain & Portugal Twitter, ESP
● Shawn Kent - Former VP Marketing @SFX Entertainment, USA
● Nicki Kenyon - VP, Digital & Marketing Transformation @VISA, SGP, Asia
● Nuno Almeida - Head of E-commerce & Mobility @SONAE
● Paula Panarra - Mkt & Operations Director @Microsoft, PT
● Pavel Jankovsky - Marketing Director @BMW Group CZ
● Andrea Boni - VP Innovation & Business Dev. @Brussels Airlines
Tickets Available (Only For Innovators)
Our tickets are limited on purpose. All registrations will go through an approval process to ensure that whoever joins MIT Parley will have something to add to the fuel, and gets the individual treatment of a truly innovative experience. The sooner you register the better.