The Madison Nonprofit Day Conference is a single day, skills-building and networking conference. Dedicated to providing engaging education, networking, and skills-building opportunities for nonprofit professionals, social entrepreneurs, and community leaders. We select workshops and presentations that are informative, relevant, provoke discussion, provide opportunities for participant engagement, and encourage opportunities for user replication.
Between 500-600 professionals from a wide array of nonprofit and nonprofit adjacent— service providers, philanthropy, etc.—attend. Invest in your staff, your most valuable resources—send them to be educated, inspired, and revitalized.
PRESENTER AND SESSIONS
Are workshops and sessions are online and in the mobile app. View the full line-up here: http://madisonnonprofitday.org/2016/thelist or just look at a quick sampling below.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work - presented by Katie Belanger
- Developing Resilience in Yourself and Others - presented by Jeffrey Russell
- Effective Fundraising: Everyone Plays Their Part - presented by Jerritt Johnson
- The Secret to Engagement - presented by Deb Wisniewski
- Producing Great Content for Social Media - presented by Josh Klemons
- Technology for Collaboration - presented by Alyssa Kenney
- The Power of Connection - presented by Megan Watt
We have 30+ workshop sessions to choose from, as well as Ask-an-Expert sessions, Flash sessions in the Social Media / Tech Room, and other learning opportunities. So grab tickets now and sign-up for future announcements.