Macro Photography Workshop
Saturday, December 14, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (CST)
The “MACRO WORKSHOP” is 1/2 day of in depth learning, fun, and entertainment. You will need a camera, macro lens, tripod, as you will be shooting in the classroom. It is for the beginner to the intermediate photographer wanting to learn more about the macro world in nature.
Covered in the Macro Workshop:
The Best, Cameras / Lenses / Tripods / Heads / Extension Tubes / Accessories, for Macro
Controlling light with diffusers and reflectors / working with natural lighting
Camera functions for Macro
- How to control depth of field with f/stops / macro and ISO
- Learn how to compose properly
- Finding character/subject in nature / elements of design / textures / patterns
- Contrast / leading lines / light / learning to work camera angles for blurred backgrounds
- Shooting through subjects / shooting flowers in dewdrops
- What not to do when composing
- Learn when, where, and how when looking for subjects throughout the four seasons.
- How to shooting macro indoors.
What better time than in the winter to learn MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY
We'll have several stations set up to practice your MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY with instruction.
SIGN UP NOW. CLASS LIMITED TO 10
Date: Saturday, December 14th 2013 | Time: 8:30 – 12:00
Where: St. George's Episcopal Church | 2425 S. Germantown Rd. | (901) 853-1949
Investment: 20% Discount Early Registration Fee $79 | *After Dec. 11th, Fee is $99.
Save an additional 20% off if you are a member of the following:
- MCC Members get addt’l $20 off Code: MCC
- Master Gardeners Assoc. get addt’l $20 off Code: MG
Instructor: Professional Photographer Blair Ball