Mach One Training
Santa Ana, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mach One Training is a one day workshop.
1230pm to 730pm.
Key Points of the course
1. Learn to alleviate pain from tight/sore muscles
2. Learn pre/post excersice flexibility
3. Learn exciting new raw food recipes
4. Learn the basic components of corrective excersize
5. Learn how to treat and care for injury
6. Learn how to set SMART Goals for fitness
7. Learn the basics of rehabilitation
1 hour lunch break at 330pm.
1861 Derby Dr
Hello my name is Alfonso Jaimes and I am the owner of FE3 Personal Training and Fitness Education. I am also a father, seminar leader, athelete, poet, and activist. I grew up in OC, but my family is from Texas. I am the youngest of seven children, and I have 27 nephews and neices. I believe in Heatlh, Fitness, Education, and Growth. My goals in life are to always keep expanding my knowledge, health/fitness, change peoples lives, raise my son to be a great person, and to love my life. I realize that I am flawed but I embrace that and I choose to learn from my mistakes. I hope this gives you a little bit of a picture of who I am and what I am about.
Untill we meet in person,
"May the Force Be With You, Always"