Actions and Detail Panel
Macarons 101 - April 2 12pm
Sun, April 2, 2017, 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MACARONS!
Owner and Pastry Chef Dana Loia will guide you through the history of the macaron and the process of making your own batch of French Macarons (in fun American flavors).
- 2.5 hours preparation and baking. A real hands on session!
- Theory of the French macaron.
- Participants receive a free Dana’s Bakery Macaron Making Kit
- Packet of original recipes
- Each participant will make her/his own 36 macarons!
PRICE FOR THE CLASS:
Regular Price $110 Per Person
12-14 people per class.
Group rates and private sessions available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our kitchen is conveniently located at 69 Wesley Street, South Hackensack, NJ 07606 — just minutes from New York City!