Come visit the children of Ma Sharanam!
February 20 to March 3, 2017
Have you ever dreamed about traveling to India? Children of Ma invites you to see Ma Sharanam School in person. In February 2017, Children of Ma is sponsoring a yatra (a sacred journey) to Ma Sharanam. Our stay at the ashram will include time with the children, and many opportunities for satsang and yoga with our beloved Swamiji. Some of the features of the yatra:
- We will be staying in guest quarters right at Ma Sharanam, and all meals at the ashram are included.
- We will arrange transportation from Indore (the closest airport) to the ashram.
- We will be celebrating Mahashivaratri on Saturday February 25 2017 - and the celebration of Mahashivaratri with Swamiji and the boys is not to be missed!
- Daily program opportunities will include morning and evening prayers with arati, fire ceremonies, Swakriya Yoga classes with Swamiji, and satsangs with Swamiji
- Day trips will include (at least) Maheshwar and Omkareshwar.
- All ashram program opportunities are just that... opportunities. You are most welcome to participate in any or all aspects of the program, but you are under no obligation to do so. (So if you want to sleep late some mornings, that's fine!)
- The suggested donation for the yatra is $1008. During the yatra, your only additional expenses would be for shopping or meals outside the ashram. (The $1008 suggested donation is to Children of Ma, a 501(c)(3) organization which supports Ma Sharanam. We are happy to provide a receipt for tax purposes.)
A visit to India is a life-changing experience. Please join us! For more information, or just to chat about the trip, write to us at email@example.com.