Actions and Detail Panel
M3 Church Planter Intensive
Mon, Oct 23, 2017, 8:00 AM – Wed, Oct 25, 2017, 1:00 PM PDT
Thanks for your interest in the M3 Church Planter Intensive!
What is the M3 Church Planter Intensive?
This three-day experience covers concepts that are critical for planters who desire to make disciples and multiply the church. Our primary objective is to discover together that every church is born for something bigger than itself…The Kingdom of God! Through this intensive, we will answer questions such as:
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- How does a church plant practically live out Kingdom principles within the context of a city?
- What is a disciple?
- How do you make disciples?
- How do you plant a Kingdom-focused, multiplying church?
Who is the M3 Church Planter Intensive designed for?
- Church Planters – Those who have already planted a church and desire further training on church multiplication
- Aspiring Church Planters – Those who are in the process of planting a church
- Potential Planters – Those who are interested in church planting as a planter or team member but are unsure of God’s direction
Who will I hear from at M3?
- Vance Pitman, Founding Senior Pastor of Hope Church
- Brian Hook, Hope Church Planting Coach and trainer of over 500 church planters and multiplication leaders.
- Jim Britts, Hope Church Planting Strategist and Lead Pastor of Parkside Church
- Travis Ogle, Senior Executive Pastor at Hope Church
- John Worcester, Church Planting Leadership expert
What is the registration fee for the M3 Church Planter Intensive?
The one-time cost for this event is $99 per person if purchased before October 9, 2017. After this deadline, the price increases to $125 per person. There is a price break available for those returning to M3 with a potential planter from their church or city.
If you are bringing a potential planter with you, please contact our team member, Maria Reed at email@example.com
What will I receive while at the Intensive?
In addition to a great experience, you will also receive curriculum and resources such as:
- Prospectus Development
- Budget Development
- Core Group Development
What is offered for planters returning to M3 with potential planters?
In addition to a reduced price and an incredible shared learning experience with emerging planters from your church or city, those returning to M3 will participate in a breakout session on creating a Sending Church Culture with the Executive Team from Hope Church.
If you have any questions or need further details, please feel free to contact Maria Reed at Maria@hopechurchonline.com or 702-896-5924.
We look forward to serving you!
- Hope Church Multiplication Team