Vitality is facing life's challenges with strength, stamina, vigor and joy. The number one barrier that keeps people from starting or continuing a fitness routine is time. In this class we will address time and enjoyment by assessing your goals and activity history, then engaging in creative and resourseful ways to work your entire body through cardiovascular and strength training. No gym equipment is necessary! Bring your sneakers, workout clothes and prepare to have fun.
Cost: Purchase 10-class punch card for $10 in advance.
- Available at the DHMC Dining Room or East Mall Café during normal hours
- Cash or debit/credit card accepted
- All participants MUST register with Live Well/Work Well by completing the new LWWW/RVC registration form available on the internet OR before class at the L5 Fitness Space.
- All classes are for all levels. If a class seems too hard or too easy for you, discuss with your instructor and he/she will modify the exercises for you.
- Instructors may change, as needed, without notice.
- Class schedule may be modified, based on level of participation.
- Sign in legibly on the attendance sheet every time you go to class!
Questions? 650-5950 or email@example.com
Keywords: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Employee Events