Actions and Detail Panel
LWWW Employee Yoga Class
Mon, March 27, 2017, 12:05 PM – 12:55 PM EDT
Increase strength, flexibility and balance with this 50-minute Hatha yoga class. Flowing sequences are built around primary poses, including balancing postures, variations of sun salutations and strength-building poses. Class ends with a final relaxation/meditation (savasana). Pranayama (breath work) will be introduced, as well as various methods of meditation/mindfulness.
Cost: Purchase 10-class punch card for $10 in advance.
- Available at the DHMC Dining Room or East Mall Café during normal hours
- Cash or debit/credit card accepted
- All participants MUST register with Live Well/Work Well by completing the new LWWW/RVC registration form available on the internet OR before class at the L5 Fitness Space.
- All classes are for all levels. If a class seems too hard or too easy for you, discuss with your instructor and he/she will modify the exercises for you.
- Instructors may change, as needed, without notice.
- Class schedule may be modified, based on level of participation.
- Sign in legibly on the attendance sheet every time you go to class!
Questions? 650-5950 or email@example.com
Keywords: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Employee Events