LWWW Boot Camp Employee Fitness Class
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 from 6:25 AM to 7:00 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This class is your perfect start to a day. Through a combination of high intensity interval training, strength, cardio and core, you will maximize your calorie burn during and after exercise. It's a fun and challenging workout that will leave you energized.
COST: Purchase 10-class punch card for $10 in advance.
- Available at the DHMC Dining Room or East Mall Café during normal hours
- Cash or debit/credit card accepted
- All participants MUST register with Live Well/Work Well by completing the new LWWW/RVC registration form available on the internet OR before class at the L5 Fitness Space.
- All classes are for all levels. If a class seems too hard or too easy for you, discuss with your instructor and he/she will modify the exercises for you.
- Instructors may change, as needed, without notice.
- Class schedule may be modified, based on level of participation.
- Sign in legibly on the attendance sheet every time you go to class!
Questions? 650-5950 or email@example.com
When & Where
Live Well/Work Well: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Employee Events
The main objective of Live Well/Work Well is to improve and maintain the health and well-being of Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees and their families by creating a supportive culture which provides access to resources and services that motivate, encourage and promote healthy lifestyles and foster resilience. Live Well/Work Well services provide opportunities for D-H employees engage in local or D-H wide health and wellness activities.