LWWW Boot Camp Employee Fitness Class
Friday, December 2, 2016 from 6:25 AM to 7:00 AM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Boot camp is the perfect way of getting the most out of your training in the shortest amount of time. Through a combination of high intensity interval training, strength, cardio, and core it maximizes your calorie burn both during and after exercise. It's a challenging workout but thanks to its very nature it allows all levels of fitness to participate and have fun while torching fat and building strength and endurance. Join us and feel the difference!
COST: Purchase 10-class punch card for $10 in advance.
- Available at the DHMC Dining Room or East Mall Café during normal hours
- Cash or debit/credit card accepted
- All participants MUST register with Live Well/Work Well by completing the new LWWW/RVC registration form available on the internet OR before class at the L5 Fitness Space.
- All classes are for all levels. If a class seems too hard or too easy for you, discuss with your instructor and he/she will modify the exercises for you.
- Instructors may change, as needed, without notice.
- Class schedule may be modified, based on level of participation.
- Sign in legibly on the attendance sheet every time you go to class!
Questions? 650-5950 or email@example.com
When & Where
Live Well/Work Well: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Employee Events
The main objective of Live Well/Work Well is to improve and maintain the health and well-being of Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees and their families by creating a supportive culture which provides access to resources and services that motivate, encourage and promote healthy lifestyles and foster resilience. Live Well/Work Well services provide opportunities for D-H employees engage in local or D-H wide health and wellness activities.