Join us to celebrate the season with your fellow Humanists on Saturday, December 17th for LVH's annual Winter Solstice party!
This year, our holiday party will feature a buffet-style main course catered by Simply Smooth:
- Colorful Greens with Pears, Gorgonzola, Candied Walnuts and Raspberry Vinaigrette (VF/GF)
- Slow Roasted Pork Loin with Demi Sauce (GF)
- Classic Chicken Parmesan
- Penne with Pesto, Olive Oil and Toasted Pinenuts (VF)
- Vegan Cakes with Dried Cherry/Cranberry Reduction (VF/GF)
- Herbed Green Beans (VF/GF)
- Creamy Smashed Potatoes (GF)
- Crusty Artisan Rolls with Whipped Butters
VF = Vegan Friendly | GF = Gluten Free
No alcohol will be sold, but BYOB is encouraged! Expect music, crafts for the kids, games, and the presentation of our Humanist of the Year award.
Suggested attire is 'smart casual'. The Winter Solstice party is open to members and non-members, but space is limited, so get your tickets early if you can!
LVH is picking up much of the cost, and ticket prices are as follows:
Adult Members $25
Adult Non-members $30
Kids (5 to 17) $15
Tots (4 and under) Free
If you'd like to make an additional contribution to offset our costs, there is a donation option as well!
Parking: The Community Parking Deck (6th & Walnut) is a few feet from this event. Metered street parking is available, but limited.
This event will most likely sell out, so remember to get your tickets early!