In 2016, Kevin Austin of Aero Law Group was awarded PNAA's 2016 Chairman's Award Winner for his dedication to PNAA and the Aerospace industry. Since 2000, the Bellevue-based law firm has helped over 600 clients on six continents buy, sell, lease and finance commercial and corporate aircraft. They have represented established and emerging commercial airlines, Fortune 500 companies, investment bankers and high net-worth individuals.
Aero Law Group's eight attorneys currently practice full-time in the area of aviation transactional and tax law. They have over 175 years of combined experience in aviation transactions, complex tax issues, tax structuring and mergers and acquisitions. As a team, they have negotiated the purchase, sale and delivery of over 3,500 aircraft around the globe.
Join PNAA to Learn how commercial and corporate jets are bought, sold, and leased. Hear what Aero Law is doing to improve our industry and how Washington Tax issues impact commercial and corporate aviation.
• Brief History of Aero Law Group and what they do for clients around the world
• How commercial and corporate jets are bought, sold and leased around the globe
• What Aero Law is doing to improve our industry
• How Washington Tax issues impact the growth of the commercial and corporate aviation industry in Washington
• Ethics in the Aviation Industry: WikiLeaks - comments on recent leaked information involving the White House, corrupt nations and corporate aviation