$1,500 – $25,000
Lucky Baldwin Poker Tournament and Dinner
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, June 10, 2017 for the Los Angeles Arboretum Foundation's 1st ANNUAL POKER TOURNAMENT and DINNER!
There is something for everyone at this fun party! Go "all-in" to help preserve the magnificent architecture and history of your Los Angeles Arboretum. Purchase a one-of-a-kind item in our silent auction, and mix and mingle!
This event is not to be missed with Texas Hold 'Em, amazing food and signature cocktails.
The event will kick off at 5PM on the lawn of the Queen Anne Cottage and Coach Barn with dinner, drinks and poker lessons, followed by the official tournament at 6PM promptly. We also have "Fun Blackjack" tables! Beginners welcome. Casual yet chic, outdoor event. Prizes for top winners.
The Los Angeles Arboretum Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to the cultivation of natural, horticultural and historic resources for learning, enjoyment and inspiration.
For more information or sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Emily Rosedale-Kousoulis, Karen Houghton and Margaux L. Viera at LuckyPoker@Arboretum.org.
For More Information on the Arboretum's Landmark Structures, please click HERE.
TICKETS GO ON SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2017!
Once you purchase your tickets, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite with your e-ticket(s) attached.
Limited seating available.
Must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
The poker event is a rain or shine event - there is NO rain date.
All ticket sales are final - we do not provide refunds.
Tickets are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by the law.
All proceeds from the event will go to support the preservation of landmark structures at the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden.
*Arboretum experiences must be redeemed within 1 year from June 10, 2017.
*LUCKY BALDWIN LEGACY SPONSOR- Return to the Arboretum for an extraordinary experience includes:
- An evening at the Arboretum to host friends or clients (25 max).
- Premium after-hours access to the Arboretum with wine and cheese reception on the Terrace.
- Welcome and talk by Arboretum CEO, Richard Schulhof and Curator of Historic Collections, Mitchell Bishop.
- Walking tour of the Arboretum's glorious gardens.
- A VIP tour of the Queen Anne Cottage and Coach Barn (6 max).
- Tour will be led by the Arboretum Curator of Historic Collections, Mitchell Bishop.
- Includes a tea party with your guests!
Share with friends