Actions and Detail Panel
Lubrication Academy Qatar - Optimizing Lubrication Performance
Tue, April 25, 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM AST
Our Lubrication Academy provides the most advanced and up-to-date knowledge available to assist plants through these changing times.
Today’s rotating equipment can be a technically challenging environment for modern lubricants. Formulations are evolving. Equipment duty cycles are changing. Fluitec's Lubrication Academy provides the latest technical information to help navigate through these changes.
Leading operations view their lubricants as an asset rather than a consumable. This change in mindset results in longer lasting, higher performing lubes - translating to increased reliability and lower O&M costs. This course could prove to be the catalyst to change how your company views your lubricants.
- How to select the best oil for your application using performance data.
- Why oils fail, how you can detect failure modes and what you can do to minimise lubricant-related failures and downtime.
- How varnish forms and what can be done to eliminate varnish concerns permanently.
- What are the most accurat and best value oil analysis tests and how they can optimise your Condition Monitoring programme.
- How to determine the end of your oil’s useful life.
- How you can double or triple the life of your oils.
- When to consider flushing and best practices for oil changes.
- How proper lubricant management can add to your company's bottom line.
Who should attend?
Rotating Equipment Plant Personnel:
- Maintenance Managers
- Condition Monitoring Specialists
- Operations Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Plant Managers
- Oil Analysis Laboratories
- Filtration Specialists
- Lubricant and Additive Suppliers
- Reliability Experts