A one-off event hosted by Secret Sauce Conference and London Startup Marketing, two event companies who have brought you some of the most memorable London events of the last twelve months.
Vincent Dignan will give a one-off talk on everything he learned about sales, marketing, growth hacking, and more, this year. In 2016:
- He launched his first book, "Growth Hacking: A step-by-step guide to growth hacking" which raised over $100,000 in pre-orders on crowdfunding websites Kickstarter and Indiegogo
- He embarked on a 100-date world tour across Europe and North America, giving talks on growth hacking, sales, personal branding, how to lauch a crowdfunding campaign, and content marketing. He keynoted conferences in Italy, Canada, Germany, London, Belgium, and USA.
- He launched a growth hacking-focused Facebook group "Traffic and Copy" which is the fastest-growing group in the space with over 9,000+ members (You can join it here)
- He produced what was the world's biggest tribute to Harambe the gorilla, pre-selling tickets on Kickstarter and packing out WeWork Moorgate with over 400 attendees (you can watch the touching tribute, and find out how to make an idea go viral, here).
- He was featured in publications like Vice and Wired, multiple podcasts, and was the cover star of Disrupts magazine (London, UK) and Millennial magazine (Los Angeles, USA). He was verified on Twitter, and blogs regularly for Huffington Post.
He'll be giving away all the secrets of how he achieved the above with a marketing budget of zero (not a single paid ad bought) and what you can learn to have an amazing 2017.
THIS IS THE ONLY TIME HE WILL EVER GIVE THIS TALK. Sign up for tickets and be part of the ultimate end-of-year event for your team. There will be unlimited free beer, cider, and shots (Anyone who went to the Harambe event will know it's always a party with Secret Sauce Conference).
Limited tickets will be available here on Eventbrite. Once they're gone, they're gone!
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about the event.
Will be held at WeWork Moorgate, Fore Street, on Tuesday, December 20th, starting at 6pm.