Actions and Detail Panel
LSC-Creekside HESI Testing
Tue, March 21, 2017, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Forty (40) seats are available for this date. You must register to secure a seat.
All testers must arrive at the Assessment Center (Room 120) at 9:30 AM, 30 minutes BEFORE the test, ready to begin.
TESTING WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 10 AM.
Seating capacity is limited to 40 (forty) testers.
You are allowed 5.5 hours to complete the exam. If you finish all parts of the test before the time is up you are free to leave.
The day of the test you will need:
7-digit LSC Student ID Number
PAID Receipt from LSC-Creekside Business Office
Evolve Username and Password
**Scratch paper and a 4-Function calculator will be provided by the testing center.
Prior to Testing:
Create an Evolve Account BEFORE you register for a test.
If you do not have a LSC Student ID number you must obtain one by applying for admission.
Register for the exam and download and print out a LSC-Creekside HESI Testing Ticket. For more information about the Testing Ticket or about applying to the LSC-Tomball Nursing program, visit our Nursing Homepage.
Pay the $35 testing fee. This fee is paid at the LSC-Creekside business office and must be paid prior to taking the test. (You may pay it the day of the test before you come to the Assessment Center.)
**Testing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE**
About the Nursing Pre-Entrance HESI Exam
- The HESI Nursing Pre-Entrance Test is computer based.
- Students will have a maximum of 5.5 hours to take the exam. With ADA accommodations, students may be allowed longer test taking time.
- A study guide for Evolve Reach Admission Assessment Exam Review (HESI A2) can be purchased online.
- If you take the test at any LSC campus, the score will appear on your application.
- A minimum score of 75 for Basic Track and Transition and a 70 for LVN on ALL SECTIONS are required before applying to the program.
- If you have taken HESI outside the LSC System in the past year, official scores must be sent directly from Elsevier to the nursing program director one week prior to the application deadline; official scores must be submitted from Elsevier.
- The HESI entrance exam scores must be less than one year old at the time of application.
- When retaking the test, students will have to retake all 6 sections of the test.
- Applicants wishing to retest must wait 60 days to retake the HESI Test. Scores from tests taken in violation of the 60-day rule are invalid.