San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
NOTE: Online sales have ended. Please purchase your tickets at the door. Thank you!
Bring your friends to an after-hours adventure at Liberty Science Center! On the third Thursday of every month, guests 21 and over can enjoy cocktails, food, music, dancing, laser shows, and more.
Our next LSC After Dark party, December 15 from 6 to 10 pm, is “Space Cantina!”
- Go "rogue" with us as we celebrate the new film from a galaxy far, far away. It's an evening filled with out-of-this-world activities: drone racing, virtual reality and even a mysterious Jedi Quest!
- Show up in your most stellar space look. We're giving out prizes to guests with the best costumes.
- Oh, and speaking of prizes...make sure to practice your Wookiee call! We're throwing a competition to see who can make Chewbacca proud.
- Dance the night away with everyone's favorite droid! Plus, embrace your dark side and indulge in delicious cantina treats and cocktails.
- Experience a new Laser Sci-Fi Show in our massive IMAX Dome Theater, as well as a Star Wars-themed lightning show with our Tesla coils.
- Explore exhibits throughout the building such as the Touch Tunnel, Infinity Climber, Rock Wall and more.
Get tickets now for a discounted online price. Tickets are $20 per person; for just $6 more, you can also enjoy our premium exhibition, Bodies Revealed – an artful and fascinating exhibit featuring real human specimens respectfully preserved and displayed.
Purchase the All Access Pass for admission to the party, Bodies Revealed and an exclusive LSC After Dark screening of Star Wars: Rogue One at 11 pm at Frank Theaters South Cove Stadium 12 in Bayonne, NJ.
There will be a $5 additional charge for all tickets purchased at the door on the night of the event.
Note on Costumes: We encourage everyone to get imaginative with their costumes! However, please know that all props must be inspected and cleared by LSC security prior to entering the facility. Prop blasters may not fire projectiles and must have an orange tip. Lightsabers are permitted, though any metal or hard plastic props with cutting or stabbing potential are prohibited. LSC is not liable for sabers damaged or destroyed during an epic duel of fates.