Actions and Detail Panel
Lowcountry Fashion Week VENDOR Registration
Thu, Apr 20, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sat, Apr 22, 2017, 10:00 PM EDT
What is (LCFW) LowCountry Fashion Week?
Lowcountry Fashion Week is the First premiere Fashion Expo of South Carolina. We are an entity that provides avenues to market Beaufort’s creative talent within the fashion industry.
What does LCFW bring to the LowCountry?
● A Social & Economic Impact Opportunity and recognition for Beaufort SC as a
formidable force in the creation and production of the fashion industry.
● A creative arena for (MUA) Make-Up Artists, Emerging Designers, Hairstylists and
● Economic interest partnerships with local businesses for talent in the Lowcountry that
will provide exposure.
● Network access to agencies and other influential business entities within the industry
● Awareness of the importance of fashion in the Lowcountry
● An Economic investment for Tourism, Business Development, and Real Estate
● Expanded Interest in the field of Creative Arts for Local Artists
Lowcountry Fashion Week will showcase collections from designers spanning, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. Designers will present carefully selected designs of their choice from a previously made collection or from a collection they are developing.The designs can range from Bridal, Avante Garde, Swimwear, Ready to Wear, etc.
VIP Patrons: Will receive dinner and a gift bag