- Consumers use their smartphone to find local businesses online.
- Consumers use their computer to research products, services, and companies.
- We are living in the digital age, and in each state there is a high percentage of small businesses without a website or any type of internet exposure.
- Are you missing out on potential customers by using old school methods?
This course will address low cost ways to market your business online. You will learn:
- Internet advertising with a website
- Generating leads without a website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Local Valid Listings
- Free Online Indexing Opportunities
- How to rank in the top 10 in Google
- You will discover the importance of the internet in contemporary marketing.
- How to make sure that customers find your business in the search engines.
- How do your hours of operation, or a map and details about your business come up in the search engines?
- How to measure results with low cost
Topics include, but are not limited to the following:
Bootcamp Level I
- Website Design
- Website Optimization
- Low Cost Internet Advertising -
- Branding & Maximizing Your Online Presence (includes Social Media Marketing & Online Reputation Management)
Bootcamp Level II
Additional Individual Courses:
Offered on Saturday, November 12
• Small Business Digital Voice Options & Training - 11/12 10am - 11am PST
• Connected Marketing = Residual/Extra Income for You! 11/12 Noon to 1pm PST
If you aren’t able to attend any class, but you still want to create an online presence by developing a website and making sure it ranks - xheck out this book, it will walk you through the steps: http://amzn.to/2cCEr5G
For complete course schedule and descriptions, please go to zarlun.com/diy
Join us in Las Vegas on Saturday, February 25, 2017
TAKE ACTION BUSINESS OWNERS!!! Don't delay - limited seating!
Low Price Showing Special Offer And Inexpensive” by Stuart Miles. zarlun freedigitalnet retrieved 082116