Love You, Hate Cancer LLS Dinner
Monday, May 27, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Hello Friends! Please join us for a delicious three course meal made by Chef Ian Marks of Beast and the Hare! Tickets include the three course meal, a glass of wine with dinner, a pre or post dinner cocktail at the Lone Palm bar across the street and tax!
The Beast and the Hare is a meat forward restaurant located in San Francisco’s Mission district. It features American cuisine specializing in scratch style cooking, and in house crafted Charcuterie.
Let's enjoy a world class meal, excellent wine, fabulous company and help The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society continue its battle to beat Blood Cancers!
MENU - Choose one for each course
- Coppa, frisee, cranberry beans and crunchy fig tapenade
- Baby lettuces, medjool dates, fresh ricotta and marcona almonds
- Roasted clams + pork belly with confit ramps,, Meyer lemon relish and fried bread
- All Amitriciana Bucatini, san marzano tomatoes, calabrian chilies and shaved pecorino
- Grilled Branzino, roasted beets, frisée,frgula and moroccan olive aioli
- Braised short ribs, kumquats, pickled mushrooms, tuscan kale and soft polenta
- Strawberry and Blueberry Galette with nocino cream
When & Where
Love You, Hate Cancer
Love you, Hate Cancer is Chris Orr's campaign for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Man of the Year. Throughout the 10 week period we’ll be hosting a variety of awesome events to reach our ultimate fundraising goal to help fund blood cancer researchers and change lives.