Monday, Jan. 9 | 12 – 4 PM and
Tuesday, Jan. 10 | 8 AM – 3 PM
Our experienced item writing consultants are heading to Louisiana for a two-day engaging, interactive item writing experience. Bring your own items to this workshop for an opportunity to apply what you learn in the workshop. Educators who attend will be given the opportunity to:
- Learn how to write an NCLEX-style item
- Edit own items and receive feedback from an item writing expert
- Convert knowledge-level to application-level items
- Review and edit test bank items for course tests
- Write and support with rationales priority-setting items
- Interpret and use item analysis
Parking on-site is free.
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided on Tuesday, January 10.