Join Us for the 2017 Los Gatos Spring Wine Walk
brought to you by
Fine Wine, Live Music, Great Shopping, and Charming Downtown
Sip tastings from dozens of local wineries!
Stroll through Downtown Los Gatos to enjoy wine tasting and food samples at local shops and restaurants.
Must be 21 or older to participate. Event will be held rain or shine. No refunds.
Includes wine glass and wrist band for all the tasting sites
Early Bird Tickets available to the first 300 at $45.00 (plus processing fees)
General Admission tickets are $50.00 per person (plus processing fees)
If there are any tickets still available the day of the event they will be $55.00 at the door
Check-in for the event will open at 12:30 pm (event begins at 1:30pm)
Come early to avoid the lines and grab some lunch at one of our great restaurants before heading out to taste wine. Check-in locations will be at:
1) Breezeway between Kismet Boutique & Automobuild, 100 N. Santa Cruz Ave.
2) Inside the Toll House Hotel/Verge Restaurant, 140 S. Santa Cruz Ave.
Please bring your ticket confirmation and ID. We will check ID for ALL attendees. Upon check-in you will receive a wristband, wine glass and a map to all of the tasting sites.
Please taste responsibly ...
- A typical tasting includes a single one ounce pour
- There are approximately 25 ounces of wine in a bottle
- Our Wine Walk features around 40 wineries
- One taste from each winery is like drinking nearly TWO bottles of wine!
- In other words...limit the number of wines you taste to ensure the safelty and enjoyment of everyone.
- Plan to come with a full stomach. Food will be availiable but only as small bites or tastes.
We encourage you to come down early to have lunch at one of our fantastic restaurants. Many will be offering specials the day of the event.
Parking is limited in downtown. Please consider taking a yellow cab or Uber or Lyft to the event instead of driving. If you do drive to the event please note that no ticket is needed for designated drivers accompanying you who will not be tasting.
- If it's a Wine Walk why can't I walk with wine? ABC regulations prohibit walking between tasting sites with any wine in your glass. Thank you for either pouring out or consuming wine at each tasting site before strolling on to the next site!
- Can I bring my baby or dog? Sure, you can bring your baby to the wine walk. Please just be cautious with strollers as many of the businesses participating as tasting sites are somewhat small. Service anmials are always allowed however pets are not allowed in any establishment serving food.
- Does my friend who will not be drinking need a ticket? No, anyone tagging along who will not be tasting wine does not need a ticket.
No Refunds will be given. Event will procede rain or shine. Tickets may be transfered to another party for attending this Wine Walk only. Please call us at 408-354-9300 to facilitate a transfer.
A special thank you to our wine glass sponsor,
Lester Investment Properties