LOS ANGELES SOLAR WEBCAST
Thursday, April 26, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles DWP Power Purchase
The Los Angeles Department of Water & Power is launching a new program to purchase solar energy from commercial and multi-family rooftops and parking lots in the City of Los Angeles.
Tune in to this free webcast to learn how to generate income from your rooftop. Topics covered will include:
- Eligibility requirements, application process, and project selection criteria.
- Rooftop assessment and solar installation costs.
- Lease, loan, rooftop rental and power purchase agreement options and financing readiness assessment.
- Key dates and milestones.
The webcast will feature the following presenters:
- James Brennan, Open Neighborhoods - Program overview, incentives, and benefits.
- Herb Mendelsohn, PermaCity - Rooftop assessments, system design and installation costs.
- Christian Campisi, SCS Renewables - Project financing requirements and readiness assessment.
Through April 30, 2012 Open Neighborhoods and PermaCity are accepting solar project submissions from commercial and multi-family property owners.
Eligible properties are located in the City of Los Angeles and have at least 4,000 square feet of rooftop or parking lot space suitable for solar. As part of the Open Neighborhoods Community Solar program, selected installer PermaCity is offering up to 33% discounts on installation costs. Financing options are also available to qualified participants.
Call (310) 893-3100 for details and ask about the Open Neighborhoods Community Solar discount. Visit openneighborhoods.net/communitysolar for more information and to submit a property location by April 30, 2012.