Actions and Detail Panel
Los Angeles, CA Hula Hoop Level 1 Training
Sun, May 21, 2017, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PDT
As the foundation of the FXP Hula Hoop training system, Level 1 Certification sets you up for success in the classroom and in future FXP Hula Hoop certifications. Using the specially designed and weighted FXP Hula Hoop –Level 1 brings a fun, fresh perspective to fitness. The tools provided in this certification equip you to safely teach and troubleshoot hooping exercises using the FXP Hula Hoop system.
The choreographed flow of sequences in Level 1 ignites your clients' metabolism, tones, sculpts, and stretches the body to help students achieve their goals. Use of the FXP Hula Hoop intensifies and assists students with each movement.
Your Hula Hoop and DVDS will be given to you on training day unless you request it shipped to you during the registration process!
- Low Impact, Interval Training (HIIT)
- Precise moves inspired by barre work
- Core-centric moves adapted from Pilates; and
- Simple, yoga-based stretching
- ALL USING A HULA HOOP!
- 8 hours of in person classroom training
- Hula Hoop and 2 DVDs - you will receive these at training unless you choose to have it sent to you during the registration process.
- Digital Training Manual - you will be able to print or download at home. You may order a printed manula during your registration process. Printed Manuals are given out on training day.
- Certification for 2 years
- Membership in Trainers Only Facebook Group
- .7 ACE CECs
- 6.5 AFAA CEUs
- 6.5 SCW CEUs
- .8 NCCPT CEUs
Trainer Benefits include:
- Membership in Tribe Central - our online homebase
- Option to participate in licensing program (not required) for access to webinars, marketing materials and more!
- Discounts on products and future training
- Discounts with partner companies, including insurance, fitness apparel, professional print services
- Official trainer “badge” for use on websites, blogs, social, and marketing materials
- Purchase Hula Hoops and Yoga mats at discounted price for resale to students
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring a yoga mat, water, snacks, pen, paper, your printed manual (unless you order a hard copy), and hula hoop IF you upgrade to have your shipped to you.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
yes - email email@example.com
What is the refund policy?
All sales final.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
The name of the registration must be the same as the attendee.