LONGMONT POLICE & BCSO FIRING RANGE - ZOMBIE EXTRAVAGANZA - Oct 26
PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION FOR EACH SESSION ENDS 24 HOURS BEFORE THAT TIME SLOT. SIGN UP EARLY.
FIRST ANNUAL ZOMBIE HUNTER EXTRAVAGANZA
Welcome to the First Annual Zombie Hunter Extravaganza! This is a scenario packed, fun-filled activity that everyone 12 and over can enjoy!
With this action packed simunitions based activity all participants will maneuver their way through a “House of Horrors” using “paint ball style” simunitions handguns. Here you will encounter numerous live ZOMBIE actors, and other “reactive” style targets. You must find them all and diffuse all terminally affected ZOMBIES!! You must then find Dr. Z and get the highly sought after ZOMBIE antidote before it’s too late! Enter if you dare!!! But, If you must....
You can do so by yourself.... or with your chosen teammate. You will be given all protective equipment, and ZOMBIE neutralizing tactical weaponry, including ammunition! Remember, only a lethal head shot can neutralize a ZOMBIE, so make your hits count! Good luck!
A waiver must be signed by a guardian for participants 12 to 17 years of age. Youth MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Hours: 10am to 6pm
- 10am - 11am (5 time slots)
- 11am - 12pm (5 time slots)
- 12pm - 1pm (5 time slots)
- 1pm - 2pm (5 time slots)
- 2pm - 3pm (NO SLOTS AVAILABLE)
- 3pm - 4pm (5 time slots)
- 4pm - 5pm (5 time slots)
- 5pm - 6pm (5 time slots)
35 time slots total for one day. Sign up early.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR TICKET GENERATED FROM YOUR PURCHASE WITH EVENTBRITE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR TICKET - ENTRANCE WILL BE DENIED.
If you are paying by check or cash, your payment must be made no later than noon on the Friday prior to the event and your ticket must be validated by the city staff member which accepted your payment. Payment by check or cash is made at 225 Kimbark Street, Longmont, second floor, training division (at the top of the stairs) between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday - Friday.
- You must sign a waiver for participation which are available at http://www.ci.longmont.co.us/police/general/firingrangeclasses.htm or at the time you check in for the event. You will save time by printing out and completing the waiver prior to check in. Zombie hunters must arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to your start time.
- All Zombie hunters must be 12 years of age or older. Guardians of participants 12 - 17 years of age must provide a signature on the waiver to participate.
- Participants will check-in at the main range building.
- Dress: please dress comfortably in jeans, tennis shoes/boots, and dress in layers (sweatshirt as well as a jacket).
- All necessary equipment to participate will be provided
NO SMOKING ON CITY PROPERTY. NO WEAPONS WILL BE PERMITTED.
Questions regarding this event can be emailed to email@example.com .
LONGMONT POLICE & BCSO FIRING RANGE
10916 CR 5
LONGMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
Longmont Department of Public Safety (fire, police, emergency management and emergency 9-1-1 center).