We look forward to welcoming you to the third annual Longines Masters of Los Angeles, which will be held for the first time at the Long Beach Convention Center, from September 29th to October 2nd, 2016!
Sunday – Session 6
Main Event Alert. The climactic finale to the week’s competition offers the highest jumps and the highest stakes! This is an event fit only for the world’s best riders and is the reason they come from around the globe to compete in The Longines Grand Prix. The horses and riders will be in peak form today as they exhibit why equestrian sport is so thrilling. The prize money of $350K is just the beginning. Today’s event offers the winner an opportunity to vie for the Grand Slam Indoor of Show Jumping, the ultimate equestrian challenge across continents. A chance to enter the legend and win an unprecedented bonus of 2.25 million Euros for the rider who can succeed in claiming the top spot in the Longines Masters Grand Prix in Los Angeles, Paris and Hong Kong.
Purchasing admission also gives you access to the Prestige Village
- Vendor Booths featuring both equestrian and luxury lifestyle brands. You will also find several dining options and a bar and lounge area.
- Warm Up Paddock: Watch ringside as the riders warm up before each competition. The action is so close you can almost touch it!
- Education Area: Get to know more about the sport, experience the height and size of jumps, learn about how horses travel across continents, get to know the world’s best athletes and their achievements.
- Kids Village: Kids enjoy equestrian related activities (mini jumps course, games and activities)
- Entertainment in the bar/lounge area: Experience live bands playing daily between and after competitions, and the not-to-be-missed after-parties with exclusive DJ sets.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or +1 562 513 2226