We look forward to welcoming you to the third annual Longines Masters of Los Angeles, which will be held for the first time at the Long Beach Convention Center, from September 29th to October 2nd, 2016!
Friday Evening – Session 3
Your heart will pound with adrenaline as you “ride” every fence with your favorite professional horse and rider combinations. Hear the groan with every dropped rail and the roar with every clear round as riders race the clock in the thrilling Longines Speed Challenge. This is one of the highlights of the four days, known as the fastest class in the world! Taking place over a 1.45m course (almost 5 feet tall!), this event is full of emotion and suspense and has become an audience favorite.
And the evening continues after the competition as the bar and lounge area stays open for amazing after-parties with DJ sets long into the night!
Purchasing admission also gives you access to the Prestige Village
- Vendor Booths featuring both equestrian and luxury lifestyle brands. You will also find several dining options and a bar and lounge area.
- Warm Up Paddock: Watch ringside as the riders warm up before each competition. The action is so close you can almost touch it!
- Education Area: Get to know more about the sport, experience the height and size of jumps, learn about how horses travel across continents, get to know the world’s best athletes and their achievements.
- Kids Village: Kids enjoy equestrian related activities (mini jumps course, games and activities)
- Entertainment in the bar/lounge area: Experience live bands playing daily between and after competitions, and the not-to-be-missed after-parties with exclusive DJ sets.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or +1 562 513 2226